Most women probably prefer to have their waxing hair removed at one of the many salons, spas, or other beauty facilities that are available. If other women are willing to perform the waxing procedure themselves, some women might assume that they must be insane.
However, it is actually quite doable to wax the bikini line by yourself. This DIY method of bikini hair removal may be much more advantageous, especially if the salons or beauty salons in the area charge at least US$ 30 for such a waxing procedure. Additionally, you might not want a stranger looking down below if you are a bit timid.
If you want to do the bikini waxing hair removal treatment on your own at home, it can be carried out by doing the following:
- The right waxing kit needs to be purchased first, then the appropriate weapon. Given the coarse hair around the bikini line, hard wax is typically advised. Furthermore, a hard wax typically does not require the use of a strip.
- The following step is to confirm that the hair is at least 1/4 inch long. However, if the hair is longer than that, it is typically a good idea to trim it. Remember to trim the hair with hair clippers rather than scissors to avoid cutting it too short so that it cannot be waxed.
- When waxing the bikini line, clean skin is essential. A woman can benefit from using a pre-wax cleanser to clean the bikini line. In addition, a pre-epilation oil may be used, but the woman must make sure the oil is appropriate for the hard wax. Furthermore, you should keep in mind that using too much oil is not a good idea.
- It is highly advised to start by putting wax on the area that is most convenient. This is done in order to become accustomed to the waxing procedure so that it can be carried out more skillfully or effectively when the time comes to wax the bikini line.
- It’s time to remove the wax after the waxing pre-treatment has been completed. Make sure to remove the wax going the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Any unwanted hair that was not removed by the bikini hair removal procedure should be pulled out with tweezers after waxing.
- The mess or any residue left over from the waxing procedure can be easily removed with wax remover.
- After that, you ought to apply a calming lotion. Aloe Vera or calamine lotion may be a good choice for treating the itch as well.
- To avoid irritating the freshly waxed area, be careful to wear loose-fitting undergarments and clothing.
- To avoid ingrown hairs, it is also a good idea to lightly exfoliate the treated bikini line area.